PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE SIGNING UP!
This is a sign up genius to reserve to paint the rock at the street entrance to the school. You must reserve this rock in order to paint it. The cost is $10 a day + service fee and due to the amount of kids at our school, we ask you to reserve it for only one day per student.
Please follow these directions:
- Check the date for availability: This is first-come, first-serve. The RTES PTO has the right to block of the rock for certain dates for school related functions.
- Sign up for a date: Please include your student's name in the comments.
- Pay for the rock on this sign-up genius.
- Decorate/paint the rock yourself ... The school or PTO does NOT do this for you. There are a couple of companies you can pay to paint the rock for you, but you have to set that up with them.
- Please use spraypaint or plain acrylic paint on the rock. NO Clear Coat, Glitter, Glue, Stickers, or Puff Paint allowed!
- Please remember this is not an advertising rock, NO Advertising, Political Stuff, Debatable Stuff, or anything offensive on the rock!
- Rock reservation starts at 4:00 pm the day BEFORE and you will have it until 4:00 pm the day of your reservation. (Example: You sign up for Monday, January 8th, you paint the rock Sunday, January 7th at 4:00 pm.) Please do not paint over the rock before 4:00 pm. (The people before you may want a picture of their rock with their kid on their birthday and if you paint it early, they may not be able to get this picture.)
A reminder email will be sent out by the sign-up genius 2 days before your day (one day before you paint)
If you have any questions, please feel free to email the PTO at email@example.com
There are no refunds! Your reservation of the rock is rain or shine. There are no changes once you have signed up.
By signing up for the rock, you agree with these terms. The School/PTO has a right to paint over anything that does not follow the rules.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing your decorations!
- Your RTES PTO
Location: near the RTES sign at the street entrance to the school
Address: 1016 Fort Mill Parkway, Fort Mill, SC, 29715